Friday, December 14, 2007

About Voice of the Martyrs & Islamic Commonground

It is true that a number of people I respect and consider friends, signed for various reasons this yale.edu document apologizing to Islamic leaders and looking for common ground for world peace and such.

However, I did find the document disappointing and even at some points rather disturbing. Voice of the Martyrs' has a blog and my response to the common ground document is significantly in agreement with the Voice of the Martyrs' spokesperson's critique. If you read his response (which includes a link to the common ground document) and then scroll down and look in the 'comments' section at the end, you will find my 2 cents. Check it out here. Or if you prefer to cut and paste links, here http://persecutedchurch.blogspot.com/2007/11/you-dont-speak-for-me.html

And yes I would value your comments.

No comments: