Friday, February 10, 2006

SuperBowl Ads all in one place online

In case you haven't seen them yet...the Superbowl Ads online are HERE.

I will admit to having a (sick?) sense of humor at times and will tell you (at no small 'sensitivity risk') that my favorites were all in the first quarter and were in order of funny (again, just to me) #1 funny Fedex, #2 maybe because of the magic-theme, the Rube Goldberg motiff, or the imbicilic actions of the guys, it was the Bud Lite Man in Kitchen, 'magic fridge'. LOL.

4 comments:

Solameanie said...

My personal favorite was the one where the doctors used a defibrillator on a fly, and the patient's wife and children overheard the doctor say "that killed him." Followed by "don't judge too hastily."

That was hysterical. And I didn't have to watch the Super Bowl to see the ad, which was even better.

Joe B. Whitchurch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joe B. Whitchurch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joe B. Whitchurch said...

Sola-meanie, you are rightly named. LOL. That commercial was in my top three as well but I couldn't admit it on my top posting page. When the little daughter's mouth drops and she loses grip on her balloon it is one of those tragic funny moments like on that old Mary Tyler Moore show when Chuckles the Clown gets a big news story for getting killed by a freak accident in a parade. You know its sad and sick but it is just too funny.